Thursday, August 18, 2011



     Being bi is not easy when u live with a parent or gardenia that is not open minded. Thankfully i have friends that are very understanding. My boyfriend of four years understands even though i like to keep my relationship with him and any females very much separate but i do let him know when i am dating a girl and who she is. My best friend helps me when i am having problems dealing with ether of my relationships. But it is hard when i   can’t talk to the person who has been like a mother to me for so long. When someone once brought up the topic to her she didn't believe them and told me if it was true i was in the wrong. That is why i am very worried about who it is OK to teal this to and so it is wonderful to be able to finally get this off my chest. I have friends that know and some have been judgmental and don't like to be alone around me and their r others that don't care and think it is cool how i am so open about my sexuality after i know some one for a little while and tell them. I have had a few small relationships but recently i broke up with a girl i had been dating off and on for almost a year. most people also think that when i say I’m in a relationship it is just what they call a fling and that it is not an actual meaningful relationship but i have had that with many people at the same time and it is just like comparing a relationship with one friend compared to another it is different but it doesn’t mean you care about one more than the other. you just love them different and that is what it is like for me being bi i dont like men the same as i like women i just fill an attraction to them and i like them to appear compleatly different.  i like my men to be big and strong and protective and i like females that are intelligent and petite that i can care for. i constantly  deal with issues on knowing how to deal with my sexuality and the relationship problems that come with being bi. like most things when u have support from those that love u. 

No comments:

Post a Comment